Be careful what you wish for!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ian.birchall

Be careful what you wish for!

Post by ian.birchall »

The moaning about Wilkins bias always seemed to be way over the top for me, look at his summary after the Good Friday game but we got a high pitched voice from Jodie Cunningham for a change all through the commentary. I can do without hearing her ever again on commentary,

Come back John Wilkin, we promise not to moan in future,
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Blackpool_Pie

Re: Be careful what you wish for!

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

The coverage as a whole yesterday was absolutely awful.
PJC

Post by PJC »

I would like an option to have crowd noise only. Regardless of who is commentating.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I had to laugh when wilkin was walking around the players warming up, pre game.They all had that F%%k off look on there faces which is understandable.I actually think wilkin is one of the better co commentators when hes not harpin on about saints
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 10:37 am I had to laugh when wilkin was walking around the players warming up, pre game.They all had that F%%k off look on there faces which is understandable.I actually think wilkin is one of the better co commentators when hes not harpin on about saints
True & he gets excited too 😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
PJC

Post by PJC »

I think that it is wrong to interview players at half time. French got in the changing room late. I also wouldn’t have changing room coverage.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

PJC wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 11:38 am I think that it is wrong to interview players at half time. French got in the changing room late. I also wouldn’t have changing room coverage.
I don’t like the players being interviewed as they are coming off at half time either!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I'm not a fan of the bbc coverage at all
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

PJC wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 10:26 am I would like an option to have crowd noise only. Regardless of who is commentating.
+1
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:

ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

josie andrews wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 2:35 pm
PJC wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 11:38 am I think that it is wrong to interview players at half time. French got in the changing room late. I also wouldn’t have changing room coverage.
I don’t like the players being interviewed as they are coming off at half time either!
+1 in lumps.