Challenge Cup Quarter final

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: Challenge Cup Quarter final

Post by josie andrews »

Raging Penguin wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:12 pm as predicted for us, hopefully we dont reverse the home draw, but if we do that plenty of notice is given. hopefully we can avoid being appointed the Moore brothers too
Hopefully the ground staff can get it ready a week early as we are due to play at home the week after v Salford

No we aren’t it’s Salford away & Huddersfield at home! Sorry 😳
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:19 pm
Raging Penguin wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:12 pm as predicted for us, hopefully we dont reverse the home draw, but if we do that plenty of notice is given. hopefully we can avoid being appointed the Moore brothers too
Hopefully the ground staff can get it ready a week early as we are due to play at home the week after v Salford
The Salford game is away isnt it Josie?

First home game back is the 30th June v Huddersfield
Raging Penguin

Post by Raging Penguin »

That would be ideal, although i thought our next home game was huddersfield.

Also as a curiosity have we been drawn against Warrington more than any other team, as it feels like this draw happens every year
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:21 pm

I know, realise that now 🤓👵🏼
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:28 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:21 pm

I know, realise that now 🤓👵🏼
Hate this time of the year always seemingly trying to guess when they're back at the DW I do wonder if they'll allow wigan to play there I doubt it but we shall see,must admit I did a double take when they announced the date after the Leeds debacle does seem a long way off
craigo

Post by craigo »

Firestarter wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 4:19 pm Ive got a sneaky feeling we are getting leigh away
I predicted that and a Hull derby to the mrs. I was wrong, You too !.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.