Tyler Dupree

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
LancashireRed

Re: Tyler Dupree

Post by LancashireRed »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:07 am £180k plus a loan player for the remainder of the season is what the rumour is this morning, I cant confirm that, but does make sense
Salford fans seem to thinks its cash plus Harvey Hill on loan until the end of the season. Like Wigan if Dupree goes they are short on Props this season.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Does seem like the most likely deal, Dupree plus a loan prop.
As rumours suggest it might be done this week!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Bloody hope it’s not Harvie Hill!! 🤨
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:45 pm Bloody hope it’s not Harvie Hill!! 🤨
Just loan till end of season josie. But don't think its harvie hill anyway. That would not make any sense him being one of our form present squad players imo not improving our situation for spending a hell of a lot of money.
Fizz Bomb

Post by Fizz Bomb »

Pesonally l would rather keep hold of Harvey Hill and let Brad Singleton go early. I don’t think he is far off playing again and he’s going anyway. Also Tyler Dupree is Cup Tied this season so letting a prop go will weaken an already depleated pack for Challenge Cup games. A very promising young prop for a promising older ( although still young for a prop ) forward may not be the advantage people are looking for this season
We have the history Sentelins wish they had
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Fizz Bomb wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:03 pm Pesonally l would rather keep hold of Harvey Hill and let Brad Singleton go early. I don’t think he is far off playing again and he’s going anyway. Also Tyler Dupree is Cup Tied this season so letting a prop go will weaken an already depleated pack for Challenge Cup games. A very promising young prop for a promising older ( although still young for a prop ) forward may not be the advantage people are looking for this season
How do you do that?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Fizz Bomb

Post by Fizz Bomb »

By mutual agreement. If he doesn’t have the prospect of much first team rugby maybe he will think it’s in his best interest at this stage of his career
Bobby-WRL

Post by Bobby-WRL »

Season over if we lose Singleton this year.
Fizz Bomb

Post by Fizz Bomb »

As he is our most experienced prop at the moment l can see your point but my personal opinion is that out of our current squad he would be missed less than another prop. But I know nothing as l thought George Burges was a good signing and look how that turned out.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Bobby-WRL wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:41 pm Season over if we lose Singleton this year.
That's rubbish. Ridiculous claim.