Leeds Rhinos news: attendance revealed for Challenge Cup tie v Wigan Warriors

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
moto748

Re: Leeds Rhinos news: attendance revealed for Challenge Cup tie v Wigan Warriors

Post by moto748 »

josie andrews wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:09 pm The price of cup tickets are set by the RFL
Every year people complain about ticket prices, and every year it's re-stated that the RFL set the prices...
ian.birchall

Re: Leeds Rhinos news: attendance revealed for Challenge Cup tie v Wigan Warriors

Post by ian.birchall »

morley pie eater wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:19 pm Four of us were in the "posh" North Stand and there were a few other Wigan shirts in there. I know Ian was in the South Stand.
There must have been 2 or 3 thousand on the Western Terrace. Does anybody know how many tickets Wigan sold?
And excellent viewing it was Morley, nicely placed just off the halfway line, I just wish someone could have punctured the big drum, tuneless and didn’t seem to beat it in relation to what was happening at the time on the pitch. Acres of room underneath the South Stand and great big windows so light and airy feeling and the loos were enormous.
Rhinos fans took the result well and several congratulated Wigan on the win, was surprised as I came out of the loos to see Martin limping thru the departing crowd clutching his right thigh. Despaired at the Wigan idiots congregating around the Wigan team bus chanting fouly to any Leeds fans going past,
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.