Knoght

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Charriots Offiah

Knoght

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Blackpool_Pie

Re: Knoght

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Just returned from an acl injury only played a few games not really hit much of a stride. Good player but could be pretty stupid to throw money at him without seeing him perform well this season
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:44 pm Just returned from an acl injury only played a few games not really hit much of a stride. Good player but could be pretty stupid to throw money at him without seeing him perform well this season
That’s true. But if he regains his fitness and he has 8 months to do so he could be a good signing.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:05 pm
Blackpool_Pie wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:44 pm Just returned from an acl injury only played a few games not really hit much of a stride. Good player but could be pretty stupid to throw money at him without seeing him perform well this season
That’s true. But if he regains his fitness and he has 8 months to do so he could be a good signing.
George Burgess 'could have' been a good signing. We definitely need someone we can depend on. I'd wait and see for the next few months. He's only 3 games back after nearly a year out
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:52 pm
George Burgess 'could have' been a good signing. We definitely need someone we can depend on. I'd wait and see for the next few months. He's only 3 games back after nearly a year out
Hope you’re joking!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

josie andrews wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:07 pm
Blackpool_Pie wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:52 pm

Hope you’re joking!!
When I say we need to wait and see I mean about Knight. Not Burgess. What I'm saying is if we push for Knight now it would be a gamble and could turn out to be another waste