Sam Walters

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: Leeds Rhinos suffer Sam Walters blow as young forward makes decision on future

Post by josie andrews »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 3:31 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 3:18 pm
Blackpool_Pie wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 3:07 pm Already a thread Josie you best close this one down :D
I apologise! I didn’t expect it to be in the Rumour Mill.

So, on your bequest, after I found it, I moved it to the General Forum & merged the two.

Hope that is okay with you?
Not good enough I'm afraid. As a moderator of this site I'd expect no stone to be unturned before you post a new thread. I'm expecting you to be handing in your resignation soon :lol:
If that’s what you want! You had better report me to Mike!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Re: Leeds Rhinos suffer Sam Walters blow as young forward makes decision on future

Post by Fujiman »

medlocke wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:11 pm Will this be another we all know he's signing but the club won't anounce it till September cracks?
Until Dan announces it I don’t believe it.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

So are we signing him dan? This season?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

josie andrews wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 5:09 pm
Blackpool_Pie wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 3:31 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 3:18 pm

I apologise! I didn’t expect it to be in the Rumour Mill.

So, on your bequest, after I found it, I moved it to the General Forum & merged the two.

Hope that is okay with you?
Not good enough I'm afraid. As a moderator of this site I'd expect no stone to be unturned before you post a new thread. I'm expecting you to be handing in your resignation soon :lol:
If that’s what you want! You had better report me to Mike!
I sometimes can't tell if you're joking or not when you respond like this :lol:
DaveO

Sam Walters

Post by DaveO »

Brennox7

Re: Sam Walters

Post by Brennox7 »

Firestarter wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 3:34 pm
Brennox7 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 1:38 pm Be a good signing if it comes off. Big lad.

We should be looking at bringing him in now, with singleton off and cooper out all year.

Walters can’t get a gig for Leeds anyway
Its a no brainer for this season if hes any good? Not seen much of him tbh
Not seen much of him either pal. But he smashed Matty lees on his back with a monster hit when Leeds played Saints earlier in the calendar. 6ft6 👍
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Brennox7 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 8:42 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 3:34 pm
Brennox7 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 1:38 pm Be a good signing if it comes off. Big lad.

We should be looking at bringing him in now, with singleton off and cooper out all year.

Walters can’t get a gig for Leeds anyway
Its a no brainer for this season if hes any good? Not seen much of him tbh
Not seen much of him either pal. But he smashed Matty lees on his back with a monster hit when Leeds played Saints earlier in the calendar. 6ft6 👍
Beltin. Sounds good and my mate reckons hes a good un
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

It’s a signing that could go either way but worth the punt on the basis of his size/age/ability. The worry is that he’s another one of those big lads, who’ve had it easy in the junior grades and is struggling to adapt to playing against grown men. The optimistic view is that Rohan Smith has undervalued him and we’re getting a 6ft 6, 17 stone, athletic prop forward, who is nowhere near his best and will really kick on in the Wigan environment.

I’d call it a calculated gamble and one I’m happy they’ve taken (presuming they have like but Matthew Shaw is pretty much spot on).
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I'd agree Shaw is usually spot on as fkr Walters he's worth a.punt he certainly will have presence with his height that's for sure
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I don't think Dan's playing out anymore :shock: