ITS TIME

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ddtftf

ITS TIME

Post by ddtftf »

After watching the referee make a number of bad calls & laughing when he saw the screen show a blatant steal of the ball, we should incorporate the Australian NRL system of sending the referee a call to review his decision. It cost Leeds a try from a refereeing mistake and its only justice to the team penalised .
Firestarter

Re: ITS TIME

Post by Firestarter »

Been saying this to mates for ages.Some very bad calls
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
craigo

Post by craigo »

I say, They still get it wrong with the screen. Get rid of it. Trust the on field referee !. (I know !). At least the game will end at about 9:40 ish.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Matautia is gonna cop a big ban.They have previously gone to town on the ones we have done
craigo

Post by craigo »

Firestarter wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:57 am Matautia is gonna cop a big ban.They have previously gone to town on the ones we have done
Never try to predict a disciplinary outcome !. Surely you know that !.
No seriously, I agree.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

craigo wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:46 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:57 am Matautia is gonna cop a big ban.They have previously gone to town on the ones we have done
Never try to predict a disciplinary outcome !. Surely you know that !.
No seriously, I agree.
yes thats very true.As my dad used to say”OWT CON HAPPEN”.