State of Origin

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Barney841

State of Origin

Post by Barney841 »

On this morning.
You wanna see the best rugby league played, you don’t wanna miss it!!!
moto748

Re: State of Origin

Post by moto748 »

Despite the field position in the first half, NSW never really got going. QLD by far the better team, all credit to Slater.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Queensland worked miracles as per.Cant help feeling that NSW went with NAME rather than FORM.Certain players were lucky to get a game (imo), and got caught out defensively
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
jobo

Post by jobo »

Firestarter wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:15 pm Queensland worked miracles as per.Cant help feeling that NSW went with NAME rather than FORM.Certain players were lucky to get a game (imo), and got caught out defensively
Think you're right about Queensland working miracles. NSW had the best of everything except, they couldn't get the better of Q'lds defence. Great game though and definitely looking forward to the next two.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

jobo wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:03 pm
Firestarter wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:15 pm Queensland worked miracles as per.Cant help feeling that NSW went with NAME rather than FORM.Certain players were lucky to get a game (imo), and got caught out defensively
Think you're right about Queensland working miracles. NSW had the best of everything except, they couldn't get the better of Q'lds defence. Great game though and definitely looking forward to the next two.
I know what you’re saying. Couldn’t believe that NSW didn’t start Hynes, he’s been class for cronulla
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Or Edwards. Teddy hasn't been pulling up any trees this season, in fact the Roosters in general have been more miss than hit. Hynes has been great, and they bung him with ten minutes go in the wrong position, and the first thing he does is an error. Plus the wrong colour jerseys, I think NSW fans are not impressed! :D
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Maybe hynes was unlucky but cody walker must surely be in the next game.Trebocevic is a great player but fit he most definitely is not.Agree about Tedesco.I would have hynes at fullback next match
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE