Shaun Long

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
billyboy

Shaun Long

Post by billyboy »

Seems that Shaun wasn't really missing his wife after all. Now there is a shock. I am told an article in this month's Rugby League World by Andy Wilson blows the gaffe on what Noble referred to as a 'minor incident' on an aircraft.
I haven't seen the article, but I am told that Long was very well oiled, walking around with a bottle of red wine in one hand and a can of beer in the other. Several of the players were apparently embarrassed by not only his actions, but also his fellow gambler Gleeson and Pryce.
Paul Wellens and another player (to their credit) are reported to have exchanged seats with some Australians who were less than pleased by the actions of Long in particular.
If this story is true, and I have no reason to doubt it, it shows that a lot of lies were told and it does not reflect very well on Brian Noble.
Has anyone else read this item?
Paul Cullen's eaten my dictionary!
chrisJJ

Re: Shaun Long

Post by chrisJJ »

its sean long
To be the best
you have to beat the best
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

Surprise, surprise.

The disgraceful actions of St Helens' star player is actually all the fault of the Wigan coach.

Get a life.
StevosShrink

Post by StevosShrink »

I can tell you that this is true.

When told he was being fined for the incident he decided he was going home.

Idiot.
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

i have to say ive seen him in wigan a few times and walks round as if he owns the place :sly:
billyboy

Post by billyboy »

Cruncher posted:
Surprise, surprise.

The disgraceful actions of St Helens' star player is actually all the fault of the Wigan coach.

Get a life.
I didn't say it was Nobles fault. If you had half a brain you would have understood that I was criticising Noble for defending Long's actions by not telling the truth.
Is that simple enough for you?
Paul Cullen's eaten my dictionary!
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

Washing your dirty linen in public while the tournament is still ongoing is not generally the done thing. In fact, as a rule the facts of these cases only tend to come out in biographies years later.

If you'd had a go at Noble for using the wrong tactics against the Aussies, then I'd have more time for you. But trying to share the blame with him for Sean Long's predictably disgraceful antics looks a tad suspicious to me.
willie c

Post by willie c »

Cruncher posted:
Washing your dirty linen in public while the tournament is still ongoing is not generally the done thing. In fact, as a rule the facts of these cases only tend to come out in biographies years later.

If you'd had a go at Noble for using the wrong tactics against the Aussies, then I'd have more time for you. But trying to share the blame with him for Sean Long's predictably disgraceful antics looks a tad suspicious to me.
i dont think noble should be blamed for any of the sean long saga long is a grow man and should take all the blame for his actions after all its a mans game he plays and should be man enough to tell the real reasons why he left the team
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Cruncher posted:
Surprise, surprise.

Get a life.
Perhaps it's his Wigan up-bringing then? :lol:
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

correct me if iam wrong but thats why he went because of his attitude :exc:
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx