Shaun Long

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Re: Shaun Long

Post by cpwigan »

I have read the article. It names Long, Gleeson and Pryce as the trio of imbociles. It was not the first nor the last time they had been together and been prats. In the end it seems long or Gleeson had to go and Long was keener.

Wellens and Senior apparently tried to rescue things on the flight re other passengers.
right cross

Post by right cross »

how many times does shaun long have to degrade our fantastic game ,that guy should do us all a favour and hang up his boots . every time i here is name mentioned its always something he has done to make rugby league a laughing stock.does'nt he know he is a role model ? when i heard the news he was on is way home i automaticly thought the worst,even tho he plays for s-----s my head was hung in shame and also anger that he as let G B down and denied somebody else a place in the squad.WHAT A GUY?????
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Cruncher posted:
Surprise, surprise.

The disgraceful actions of St Helens' star player is actually all the fault of the Wigan coach.

Get a life.
Perhaps it's his Wigan up-bringing then? :lol:
Well at least you got a laugh out of it, though I'm not sure why. The only other player to be named and shamed is from Wire.
Bear

Post by Bear »

Promise n blue could you please go back to your own little website

Your regards
Bear

PS F**K OFF
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Bear posted:

Your regards
Bear

PS F**K OFF
Bear, that kind of message will not be tolerated. He's entitled to post on here, and in the time he's been on here he has not been as abusive as you are here. PnB's a bit of a wind-up merchant, although not as bad as some others, but your response is out of order.

Official warning time, I'm afraid. Please behave and be more pleasant to other users. Fraggles on moderating duty are not required to observe the season for being jolly...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Bear

Post by Bear »

Fraggle posted:
Bear posted:

Your regards
Bear

PS F**K OFF
Bear, that kind of message will not be tolerated. He's entitled to post on here, and in the time he's been on here he has not been as abusive as you are here. PnB's a bit of a wind-up merchant, although not as bad as some others, but your response is out of order.

Official warning time, I'm afraid. Please behave and be more pleasant to other users. Fraggles on moderating duty are not required to observe the season for being jolly...
What ever pal... warning or not, ive posted the message and i just think he should stick to his own website. And i remember him being abusive, when wigan played wire and lost so two canplay at that game
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Bear posted:
Fraggle posted:
Bear posted:

Your regards
Bear

PS F**K OFF

What ever pal... warning or not, ive posted the message and i just think he should stick to his own website. And i remember him being abusive, when wigan played wire and lost so two canplay at that game
I don't think he was abusive, in the time he's been posting on here I've not seen him post that kind of message. Wind-ups and the occasional troll, yes, but the language has kept to the family-friendly style that this website is based around. You've crossed the line here, hence my warning. I don't think what you wrote at the end of your message is ever necessary on a discussion forum. If you want to make those kind of comments, can I suggest you talk to the individual directly and say them to their face rather than post them on here.

We have always welcomed fans of other clubs to contribute here, and this message is even in a General RL area so you can't even complain about him commenting directly on something about our club.

And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....

[hr]
Bear

Post by Bear »

I couldnt care less how many more warnings have i got :lol: :lol:
Bear

Post by Bear »

he was calling our up bringing the little as you say "TROLL" LMO
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Bear posted:
he was calling our up bringing the little as you say "TROLL" LMO
I wasn't actually able to tell who he was referring to in that message, the earlier message writer, or Sean Long, or whatever. But in any case, there are ways to respond to that kind of thing without resorting to 4-letter words (or swearing of any other length).

[hr]