Shaun Long

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Bear

Re: Shaun Long

Post by Bear »

there are other ways i know but c`mon... imagine there upbringing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I dont even want to think of it there proberbly all givin rags or better known as Wolves Shirts :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
moffsta

Post by moffsta »

To Mr Long..........
YOU'LL NEVER PLAY FOR BRITAIN!
YOU'LL NEVER PLAY FOR BRITAIN :eusa3:

I'll be singing that, and i dare say so will a few others the next time we play the stains :sly:
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

moffsta posted:
To Mr Long..........
YOU'LL NEVER PLAY FOR BRITAIN :eusa3:

I'll be singing that, and i dare say so will a few others the next time we play the stains :sly:
I'm sure he will be given his usual warm welcome at the JJB Stadium. I remember when Wigan played Saints at the JJB just after Long had completed the ban and the Wigan fans booed him everytime he touched the ball, he had a terriable game that day. My friend didn't go to the match but listened to it on the radio and told me afterward they stopped saying his name on commentary and just said if you hear boos than Long has the ball.
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

And i thought it was because them big Aussie boy's kept hitting him.But not hard enough.He should never play for GB again and if the stains fans had owt about them they would not want to know him anymore.After the gambling incident you would have thought he would have learned his lesson.I cant stick him and he should be bood at every ground by every set of fans
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

sean long's off feild antics has always been a problem and that was the reason for wigan getting rid of him to widnes.as a player he has been great for stains but also has brought a lot of shame to them as well. that is the end of longs career internationaly he won't be picked ever again and its our duty to remind him of this fact when he comes to our ground to play against us. :wink:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

What i cant understand is if gleeson was involved as well why did nobby pick him for last game against Aussie's instead of yewman.I watched the game at JJB and phil vievers said that Gleeson was very Lucky to still be in Aus never mind playing for GB after his role in the long incident, never mind the fact that he was Cr*p in both game's he played in. :conf: