Bag packing with shevi sharks u13s

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
mike binder

Bag packing with shevi sharks u13s

Post by mike binder »

the lads and dads will be offering a bag packing service ,at somerfields on saturday 16 th december to raise funds for the club.I think its on from 11 til 2 oclock im on the last shift 1 till 2 .So if you want a lift carring your bags please come along and have a laugh ,remember this club isnt council backed unlike some clubs in the area and all your donations will be gleafully acccepted.It is the somerfield on standish traffic lights so come on cpwigan get your shopping done introduce yourself and get me working for you :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Bear

Re: Bag packing with shevi sha...

Post by Bear »

mike binder posted:
the lads and dads will be offering a bag packing service ,at somerfields on saturday 16 th december to raise funds for the club.I think its on from 11 til 2 oclock im on the last shift 1 till 2 .So if you want a lift carring your bags please come along and have a laugh ,remember this club isnt council backed unlike some clubs in the area and all your donations will be gleafully acccepted.It is the somerfield on standish traffic lights so come on cpwigan get your shopping done introduce yourself and get me working for you :lol:
We have to bagback for the team below us going to fRANCE!!! im not doing that either. Are team has protested
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
cpwigan

Re: Bag packing with shevi...

Post by cpwigan »

:D I may pop in just to say hello BUT I never shop in Somerfield. Expensive and poor choice. I tend to go to Chorley Morrisons or Marks & Spencer.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

cpwigan posted:
:D I may pop in just to say hello BUT I never shop in Somerfield. Expensive and poor choice. I tend to go to Chorley Morrisons or Marks & Spencer.

Hmmm, contradicting yourself there. M&S shafts you for a sandwich

I prefer Tesco, I know where I stand there.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Shouldn't this thread be in the "general" or "o/t" section?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

A&L yur right/wrong. I use Morrisons for essentials and M&S for luxury quality items of food.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

so the thing is, there isnt (arent) more reasons to shop at Morrions... then
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

ancientnloyal posted:
cpwigan posted:

Hmmm, contradicting yourself there. M&S shafts you for a sandwich
thats cheap :D :D :D
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i put it in ot ,fraggle must of moved it ,im now on a double shift 12-2 dont know how i got that 1 ,the 2 coaches and team manager are on 10 -12 a bit of fiddling here i think :(
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mike binder posted:
i put it in ot ,fraggle must of moved it
Sorry Mike, but no, you did put it in this section. You can tell when a moderator has done something to a message, including moving it to another part of the site, because there's a message under the Posted On date/time stamp.

This message now says that it was "Last modified on Tue, 12 Dec 2006 at 14:00(ish) by Fraggle"
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]