Matt Rogers?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
damien morrissey

Matt Rogers?

Post by damien morrissey »

Has anyone got any ideas about his move back to RL. according to SKY sports news he isnt renewing his contract at the ARFU and wants an immediate release to return to RL.
Woodentop07

Re: Matt Rogers?

Post by Woodentop07 »

a mate in australia told me he as been strongly linked with the gold coast titans!!hes a great player!!!
Wigan til i die!!
Warrior4eva

Post by Warrior4eva »

He's on his way to Gold coast titans. Wants an immediate release which his union club are happy to do but Australian national team are reluctant to let him go. Leaving due to personal reasons and wants to move away from sydney to Gold coast. I think I recall he's just gone through messy divorced and his brother banged up for drugs.

damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Cheers it was non specific on Sky today.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He was due to return in 2008 BUT has asked for an earlier release. His brother has attempted to kill himself. Rugby wise, many of the league converts in Aus are very open about rugby union being a very boring game to play.
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hli ... +to+league

Has been released from his contract now and will return to league and will play for Gold Coast as expected. Interesting back line with him and Carney there, unless Carney comes home of course? :wink: Sorry Bear another repeated rumour!