Boxing day RL

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Boxing day RL

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Anybody know were i can watch the boxing day clashes? I dont think they're on Sky Sports are they? :conf:

wouldn't mind sitting watching some RL on boxing day with a turkey buttie in my hand :lol:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

mike binder

Re: Boxing day RL

Post by mike binder »

widnes play warrington at widnes think this may be a little 1 sided though :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

mike binder posted:
widnes play warrington at widnes think this may be a little 1 sided though :lol:
And as it turns out, it was :lol:

Mind you, Featherstone pulled off a shock at Cas
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Bring back our Boxing Day match!

I have been told we don’t play anymore on Boxing Day because it interferes with our pre season plans.

What I say to that is rubbish on two accounts.

First: Why do other teams play Boxing Day, answer being it brings revenue into the club

Second: Wigan has lost the plot because if they could only get their heads round the simple concept of if the fans want it (within reason) then it should happen. I remember being taken for the traditional Boxing Day match and I want to take my son now.

Traditions are very important in life

WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

I think there is probably a more football related option :sly:
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR