stains new shirt.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
eccywarrior

stains new shirt.

Post by eccywarrior »

there having 5 gold stars (like liverpool) on the shirt as they won super league 5 times. no doubt they will be singin 5 times chant aswell also like liverpool :(
IN WANE WE TRUST
shawcross da warrior

Re: stains new shirt.

Post by shawcross da warrior »

yeah they will because my cousin and his mates are saints fans and i have already had all the pictures sent to me and the songs.... the worst thing the 2 guys are from WIGAN !!!!!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thing is we dont need stars to remind us of our honours just read the history books come on our shirt would look stupid with 1000 of gold stars on :lol: but dont let these sts fans tell you they have no cotact with liverpool same old scoucers :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

But they'll never win the Challenge Cup 8 in a row!
Anyway, I'm not being bitter and twisted, but should they be found guilty of breaking the cap, will they have a star taken off them (as well as the BBC awards)?
So, 5 stars? Is that for when they all get jobs at McDonalds? :lol: :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
dawbz

Post by dawbz »

Wigan would end up playing in an all gold strip if they put a gold star on for every trophy they have won, let them (stains) get on with it.