Snake Helens success?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jinkin jimmy

Re: Snake Helens success?

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Bear posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
Bear posted:
I hate them me soooooo bad. I wish i could play against them and end longys carrer :angry:
Moron.
Whos the moron?
The prosecution rests, m'lud.
CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

I agree with bear. :D
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

pieater-alex posted:
Wigan Watcher posted:
Snake Helens success

After watching Snakes over the last few years I noticed their success for scoring tries and winning matches has been based around one simple game plan. Namely the kick to the try line, they have won game after game, even winning two challenge cup finals with this method.

As far as entertainment is concerned it looked very poor, with very few great tries being scored.

Would we want success using this method or not, personally I think I would take the try and the win if it meant success, what do you think?
I hate talking about st.helens especially on a wigan warriors forum. I think this should be moved to general rugby league.
CORRECT :wink:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

pieater-alex posted:
Wigan Watcher posted:
Snake Helens success

After watching Snakes over the last few years I noticed their success for scoring tries and winning matches has been based around one simple game plan. Namely the kick to the try line, they have won game after game, even winning two challenge cup finals with this method.

As far as entertainment is concerned it looked very poor, with very few great tries being scored.

Would we want success using this method or not, personally I think I would take the try and the win if it meant success, what do you think?
I hate talking about st.helens especially on a wigan warriors forum. I think this should be moved to general rugby league.
Done.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

cpwigan posted:
Personally I believe Saints have peaked and will decline after 2007. Long and Cunnigham have little time left. Likewise Sculthorpe, Hooper and a few others.
Not quite how I see it as Scully never played last term and they still won everything. Cunningham has been out injured as well and has been second fiddle to the impressive Roby - and they still won everything.

Theory dictates that Scully and Cunningham have massive contracts and so their demise will see the opening in their cap to sign massive stars of RL - and remember they have been winning everything without these two main players in the squad.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Cunningham played most of last season. When Terry sorted Long out they went to pieces. Not easy replacing star players even if you have money. They are few and far between.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Most tries scored by snake helens for the last number of years have been through the kick. Yes they have scored some fantastic tries, possible better than any other club, but they still have scored more tries through kicks. This has been their major tactic for a number of years.