New Stains Shirt.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
tonyjoe

New Stains Shirt.

Post by tonyjoe »

Anyone seen the new stains shirt yet ??Five stars on it in regards to the five times they have won super league.Thefans deny any conection with the five stars that Liverpool already have on their shirt.And thus their conection with Liverpool!!Peronally i dont like it,the red v seems to be slowly disapering!? :doz:

Moved to General Rugby League, it's not relevant to Wigan - Fraggle
Bear

Re: New Stains Shirt.

Post by Bear »

We should do a 17 star one to P**S on there heads :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

Bear posted:
We should do a 17 star one to P**S on there heads :lol:
ha ha, that will put things in perspective when looking at the class between us and them. :wink:
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

as someone else said on a thread like this one if we had all our honours on our shirt we would play in all gold including the shorts and socks.....

i deffinatly think they are catching on at the liverpool idea and i know for a fact tney have made a song up about it because thats all i have had in my ear from my trator cousin and mate ( are wiganers supporting saints )

we have won it five times
at old trafford
we have won it 5 times

how sad can ya get !!!!
jammie

Post by jammie »

Q.What do you say to a saints player in the new shirt.A.Big mac and fries please.
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

dawbz

Post by dawbz »

it's a mess that shirt, and they had the cheek to call ours?.
I was not over impressed when i first took a look at our shirt on the web site but i bought it my son for xmas and i think it looks great.
Stains, "How very dare they".
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

jammie posted:
Q.What do you say to a saints player in the new shirt.A.Big mac and fries please.
made me laugh that did :exc: i dont like their shirt but hey they will be the ones looking silly. :)
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
Bear

Post by Bear »

A saints fan walked up to a prostitute the other day and the prostitute said "Will it be a quick One" And the saints fan replyed "Errrrr i dunno, Will it effect my dole money? :lol:
Bear

Post by Bear »

shawcross da warrior posted:
as someone else said on a thread like this one if we had all our honours on our shirt we would play in all gold including the shorts and socks.....

i deffinatly think they are catching on at the liverpool idea and i know for a fact tney have made a song up about it because thats all i have had in my ear from my trator cousin and mate ( are wiganers supporting saints )

at old trafford
we have won it 5 times

how sad can ya get !!!!
Its ok we can drown them out with We`ve won it 8 times in a row :lol: