Re: National League on British...

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Re: National League on British...

Post by cpwigan »

Excellent news particularly given SKY will be showing less RL this year with no NRL (although I believe SETANA) are picking that up.
dawbz

Re: National League on Bri...

Post by dawbz »

cpwigan posted:
Excellent news particularly given SKY will be showing less RL this year with no NRL (although I believe SETANA) are picking that up.
They are but it's gonna cost on top of your sky package, it's going to cost an arm and a leg to watch league this year.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

What is worrying is that Eurosport will be paying nothing for coverage. So clubs in that division may lose support and get no compensation.
superleague

Post by superleague »

cpwigan posted:
why's that?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

SKY just took the decision that they were not prepared to pay for the NRL coverage. I think they believe that they can keep rugby league subscribers happy with SL and internationals. Coverage of football is increasing and increasing. Cricket is high, so is Golf and tennis. Rugby union has marginally increased.