when will they have a new ground.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
the grinch

Re: when will they have a ...

Post by the grinch »

well here is the thing! stains cant stay where they are its simply not good enough.so everton start to build a new ground and stains start to build a new ground 3 miles away? both clubs spending millions of pounds in investment on new stadiums.i will be very suprised if the two clubs dont get together and disscus a ground share. they both pay half the cost and both get a brand new stadium for half price.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Cant see stains putting half the money into a stadium of the size Everton would need , have they the money ?

Everton would not let stains have a equal share .The money they could make from the stadium would be another reason for building it ,they wont split this surely ,stains may end up tenants and wiping their debts out with the sale of KR.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think Saints will be at KR post SL franchises. They have talked and talked. My impression is they want everything paid for without them adding very much.
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

i heard they were going to share an amateur ground until a new grounds built, then they the amateur club is out of the way :lol: :lol: :lol:
To be the best
you have to beat the best
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

if they linked up with everton though, surley the ticket prices would be too high and that would mean less and less going, so they might aswell just have stayed at knowsley road
To be the best
you have to beat the best