Michael Smith, oh dear

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
dawbz

Michael Smith, oh dear

Post by dawbz »

He's been left at home while the squad has gone abroad training for the start of the season, the Hull KR coach has stated that Smith turned up for training unfit and very overweight.
Whats up with this guy? he never touched a ball when he signed for Stains now this, seems to me that this guy just has no interest at all, Hull KR are probably better off without him.
LKC29

Re: Michael Smith, oh dear

Post by LKC29 »

he looked over wieght in all of the telivised Hull KR games last year. Can't see what his problem is it's a case of get fit and then get paid more than you were last year
Bear

Post by Bear »

I think if rugby players are over weight then BRILLIANT! if they are backs and unfit then they will need to get fitter. If you are a Forward playing 12 mins or so, then you only need to be as fit as you play.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

So Paleaaesina doesnt need to be fit???

The good thing about Feka is that he's working hard on his fitness, getting quicker and improving his stamina so we can get 20 more minutes out of him per match, which is good. Weall know he isnt a Fielden. I think KR should work with him not leave him stranded like a beached whale
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame