Darren Albert

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
02rinman

Darren Albert

Post by 02rinman »

Walked out on crunella. he has returned to england for personal reasons. where will he end up? Saints? Wigan? Bulls?
WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN!!!!!
MiThor

Re: Darren Albert

Post by MiThor »

no where, cronnula stated they will not release his registration , so he is unable to play for any other club in 2007, could'nt come to wigan counts on quota
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Wakefield are after a winger,
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

cronulla holding his registration will only stop him playing for other NRL clubs, it shouldn't affect him signing for a super league club. Its simular to when Jamie Lyon signed for stains, parramatta still held his registration as he would have still been under contract with them. Cronulla are just stopping him turning up at a direct rival
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

I think registation is a world wide thing and would effect a player playing in any league. I think the registation is basically the thing that allows players to legally play rugby league proffesionally, if Cronulla still hold that then he cannot legally play for another club.

I'm sure in the case of Lyon his contract was kept in Aus but his the registration was passed on to St Helens.

Even junior players have to have a registation to play rugby league, when I was younger my registration was lost when I moved to another club and I wasn't allowed to play :(
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

bradford need a winger after bai retired or have they got another winger in.
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

I read on the Bradford site that they were not looking for a new winger and will give the chance to somebody already in the squad.

As for Wakefield they now have Tadulala back so it doesn't look like any clubs would need Albert even if he was available.
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

jaws1 posted:
Wakefield are after a winger,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 249231.stm

Maybe not now!!