Full Time Referees

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
mike binder

Re: FINALLY WE KNOW......

Post by mike binder »

cpwigan posted:
I bet Rob would never handle a brawl as well as Colin Morris :lol: one of the funniest moments I have ever seen is Morris jumping on the backs of Edward brawling with Goulding (Leeds) at a scrum. Absolutely hilarious. :D

My other favourite ref moment is gene miles knocking Robin Whitfield on his backside whilst scoring a try at Burnden Park v Bradford.

Question. If Ganson is fit why does he look so god damn unfit :eh:
god me and you look fit :lol: if he is we have chances yet :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
robjoenz

Re: FINALLY WE KNOW......

Post by robjoenz »

cpwigan posted:
I bet Rob would never handle a brawl as well as Colin Morris :lol: one of the funniest moments I have ever seen is Morris jumping on the backs of Edward brawling with Goulding (Leeds) at a scrum. Absolutely hilarious. :D

My other favourite ref moment is gene miles knocking Robin Whitfield on his backside whilst scoring a try at Burnden Park v Bradford.

Question. If Ganson is fit why does he look so god damn unfit :eh:
We're not allowed to get involved in brawls since someone got their arm broken breaking up a fight. It's a better use of the time to stand there watching, writing down numbers of players for the brawl report you have to write.

Ganson manages to keep up with play in Super League so he can't look that unfit.