Spoilt?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
the_cow

Spoilt?

Post by the_cow »

I've just been to watch loughborough students play bradford victoria in the BARLA cup- fixture was switched due to Vic's ground being underwater.

I know this is obviously amatuer rugby but the level of skill on show was a bit shocking at time- i found certain events hilarious, including one of vic's players trying to start a fight miles off the ball, one player punching another in the balls after a tackle and a player getting a wedgie during a tackle- on purpose of course.

anyway, i think we are spoilt watching superleague- people go crazy if a player simply knocks-on but i would need all fingers and toes to count the number of knock-ons i saw today. i know we watch professionals but next time your about to get on DV's back think it could be worse! :roll:

loughborough won about 8 tries to 3 with most of the damage being done in the first half when vic's players seemed more interested in scrapping rather than playing.
NOBLE OUT PLEASE- YOU'VE HAD TIME AND NOW MY PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT!

IT'S ONE THING TO LOSE, IT'S ANOTHER TO PLAY DIRE AND BORING RL AND THEN LOSE!