Shevi u13's destroy Rosebridge

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
CherryandWhiteandProud

Shevi u13's destroy Rosebridge

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

Shevi destroyed relegated premier division team rosebridge 46-0 today at home. Shevi dominated from the start, with Luke Barrett scoring first. The rosebridge loose-forward looked good to start with, but kept a low profile after a few bad experiences with Shevi forwards. At half-time it was 18-0 to Shevi, and during the seond half rosebridge made it worse for themselves due to their obvious lack of trying. Dan bayliss scored 4 length of the field tries, including a really cool one in which he went on a mad run after getting the ball from kick-off. We hope we can play like that against crosfields who we have drawn for the cup (I think...)

Tryscores were:

Johnny Holt - 3
Luke Barrett - 2
Danny Bayliss - 4 :o
Danny Almond - 1
James Kerr - 5 (I wish.. :lol: )

MoM + Coaches Award : Tom Kay
Spectaters MoM : Lewis Smith
Top Tackler: Deane Meadows

Hope this has helped brighten up your days after the great disappointment.
:blush:
southstander

Re: Shevi u13's destroy Rosebr...

Post by southstander »

ye they recked the pitch for our LEAGUE game, why didnt terry call it off it was only a friendly, they didnt need to play.
'thats not a try thats a miracle!'
CherryandWhiteandProud

Re: Shevi u13's destroy Ro...

We don't call off games because of rain. :D
And FYI it was already wrecked when we got on it.
southstander

challenge cup sponsor

Post by southstander »

I cant beleive leeds uni is the new sponsor for the sports biggest comp, are the RFl trying to degrade the game with cheap unheard sponsors such as engage deliberatly?
'thats not a try thats a miracle!'
Bear

Re: challenge cup sponsor

Post by Bear »

southstander posted:
I cant beleive leeds uni is the new sponsor for the sports biggest comp, are the RFl trying to degrade the game with cheap unheard sponsors such as engage deliberatly?
Where was the game played?
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Bear

Re: challenge cup sponsor

Post by Bear »

Never mind just seen it at the bottom of your screen lol Shevy BOOOOOH!!! :lol: You seem to have more clubs than tiger woods :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Wigan Watcher

Re: Shevi u13's destroy Rosebr...

Post by Wigan Watcher »

CherryandWhitea ndProud posted:
Shevi destroyed relegated premier division team rosebridge 46-0 today at home. Shevi dominated from the start, with Luke Barrett scoring first. The rosebridge loose-forward looked good to start with, but kept a low profile after a few bad experiences with Shevi forwards. At half-time it was 18-0 to Shevi, and during the seond half rosebridge made it worse for themselves due to their obvious lack of trying. Dan bayliss scored 4 length of the field tries, including a really cool one in which he went on a mad run after getting the ball from kick-off. We hope we can play like that against crosfields who we have drawn for the cup (I think...)

Tryscores were:

Johnny Holt - 3
Luke Barrett - 2
Danny Almond - 1

The NWC forum would appreciate it if you posted these amateur results on the NWC Match Report Forum so many more can view how the game went. The web address is set out below:

http://nwcmatchreports.forumcircle.com/index.php

Thank you in anticipation

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Wigan Watcher posted:

Tryscores were:

Johnny Holt - 3
Luke Barrett - 2
Danny Almond - 1

The NWC forum would appreciate it if you posted these amateur results on the NWC Match Report Forum so many more can view how the game went. The web address is set out below:

http://nwcmatchreports.forumcircle.com/index.php

Thank you in anticipation
i post 1 on here every week if you like ill stick the same post on there 4 you :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
CherryandWhiteandProud

I've been asked to mention and thank all parents stood on touchline freezing and chris bayliss (under 10's) who ran on with the kicking tee / water bottles!!! :D
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

I've been asked to mention and thank all parents stood on touchline freezing and chris bayliss (under 10's) who ran on with the kicking tee / water bottles!!! :D
thank you young sir ,but beleive me wAtching you all play as you did it was well worth it ,couldnt think of any were else id of rather of been
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME