Shevington sharks u13s 46 rose bridge 0

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
mike binder

Re: Shevington sharks u13s...

Post by mike binder »

as i have just said ill post 1 on there 4 you from next week :lol: or ill paste this and stick it on 4 you :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

mike binder posted:
as i have just said ill post 1 on there 4 you from next week :lol: or ill paste this and stick it on 4 you :lol:
I have never met you Mike but you seem to be a nice guy. So I will thank you and say I will buy you a pint if we ever meet, I read on here your son is a decent player so I look forward to reading about Shevi and your son more in the future.

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Wigan Watcher posted:
mike binder posted:
I have never met you Mike but you seem to be a nice guy. So I will thank you and say I will buy you a pint if we ever meet, I read on here your son is a decent player so I look forward to reading about Shevi and your son more in the future.
yes but you have only heard that from me :lol: and i think im a little biased :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

mike binder posted:
Wigan Watcher posted:
mike binder posted:
yes but you have only heard that from me :lol: and i think im a little biased :lol:
Never! I don't know one parent including me who has a biased view in favour of their son. (RIGHT) :eh:

robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mike binder posted:
robjoenz posted:
Any idea what the pitches are like down in Shevi, Mike? Do you reckon games are likely to be played there this weekend?
rob the pitches at John Rigby college generally have very good drainage so not mant games get cancelled ,but if the game is at shevington high school 4get it if you hve any sign of rain its a mud bath in the summer,the games at shevington dschool this weekend all got called aoff ,the is at john rigby went a head :wink:
No idea where it's at yet...
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Wigan Watcher posted:
mike binder posted:
Wigan Watcher posted: I have never met you Mike but you seem to be a nice guy. So I will thank you and say I will buy you a pint if we ever meet, I read on here your son is a decent player so I look forward to reading about Shevi and your son more in the future.
Never! I don't know one parent including me who has a biased view in favour of their son. (RIGHT) :eh:
i have seen you do post on NWC abour john fisher y8s does your son play 4 them?????? :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME