Re: Faz

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
bertina

Post by bertina »

Bear posted:
I dont say good luck.. he is a tratoir hungry for money
I can't believe that any true Wigan fan could label Andy Farrell as a traitor after all that he did for us.
The lad had won everything possible in Rugby League, and had nothing else to prove to anyone.
He obviously realised that he could carry on playing at the highest level for much longer in RU than he could in RL due to the nature of the game.
He put himself up to be shot at by all the knockers hoping he would fail, and in my opinion deserves credit for having the guts to do that.
I for one hope that Andy achieves everything he hopes for in RU, and wish him all the best.
He never did anything less than his best for us!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

It's just one of those childish kiddy comments that you get on here now and again. I for one hope that Faz does well for England, but I still won't be watching kick and clap.
I do take an interest in how ex league players are fairing in their chosen route and to be fair to Faz, he will probably have a longer career and get a great deal more exposure in moving over to Rah Rah. not because it is a better game, more that if Wilkinson breaks wind it makes the back pages. Anyway, would you rather he had left the club for a bigger challenge and gone to another SL team? :doz:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Bear

Post by Bear »

bertina posted:
Bear posted:
I dont say good luck.. he is a tratoir hungry for money
I can't believe that any true Wigan fan could label Andy Farrell as a traitor after all that he did for us.
The lad had won everything possible in Rugby League, and had nothing else to prove to anyone.
He obviously realised that he could carry on playing at the highest level for much longer in RU than he could in RL due to the nature of the game.
He put himself up to be shot at by all the knockers hoping he would fail, and in my opinion deserves credit for having the guts to do that.
I for one hope that Andy achieves everything he hopes for in RU, and wish him all the best.
He never did anything less than his best for us!
If he aint with us now, he`s against us

Im saying i dont wish him good luck bu im saying thanks for what he has done for the club
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

At the risk of being Fraggled, you don't half post some s**t.
To say Faz is against us, really is trawling the depths. I suppose you think the same about Rads, Robinson and Edwards as well :angry:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

So as soon as Faz stopped playing for us he is against us??? Plenty of former players have been instrumental in the recruitment of players from other teams. Carney and Lam - both helped convince Bailey to come here - are they too now deemed the enemy? They both went to other RL clubs (albeit in another country)

Do you have a problem with Edwards? He coaches a union side now.

If Faz were playing for stains I could see your point. But he isn't - he's playing a DIFFERENT sport.

Would you hate him if he became a boxer or started playing cricket?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Bear

Post by Bear »

Im saying robinson is yeah

I`d much rather at the moment, a more succesful wigan team than say a sale and saracens team

Edwards is a coach... I have no problem with him.

When the players retire then i shall be ok with them
Bear

Post by Bear »

FROM A TO B posted:
At the risk of being Fraggled, you don't half post some s**t.
Hahahhahahah as if you dont !!! You just dont understand rivalry and i cant belive that your actualy saying i HATE him after all he has done... I am saying at the moment i dont like him.

Why are you sucking up to them two anyroad there both Union now...
Bear

Post by Bear »

Your the nob and im a muture 15 year old stating my opinions and if you want to call me a nob im quite happy for you to meet up for you to call me a nob. OK?
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Ahhh a bit of bear bating never goes a miss. Used to have this fun with Psycho and his nan.
Perhaps I was a little strong in use of the word nob, but I do stand by convictions regarding your comments on players being against us because they have moved on.
Apologies if I offended you :)
By the way, you wouldn't really want to meet me, I'm an ugly sod :lol: And as my coach used to say, the bigger they are, the harder they hit :wink:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Bear

Post by Bear »

FROM A TO B posted:

By the way, you wouldn't really want to meet me, I'm an ugly sod :lol: And as my coach used to say, the bigger they are, the harder they hit :wink:
They dont call me bear for nothing :wink: Any road i was posting my comments... so i`ll leave it there if you want to :lol: