RULE CHANGES

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
FROM A TO B

RULE CHANGES

Post by FROM A TO B »

Any changes to the rules this season.
I seem to recall Rob mentioning at the Hudds game about players being pushed into touch.
As I understand, last season, as soon as you put weight against one of your players the tackle was deemed to have been made (to top them being forced into touch), but this season you have to physicaly stop the played being forced out of play (I think).
Can't find anything on net about new rules for 2007, so any other changes, please advise.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
robjoenz

Re: RULE CHANGES

Post by robjoenz »

There are no 'rule changes' but there are some changes in interpretation, the major one being the one you mentioned. Other things are minor like better policing of the ruck and PTB.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

again im sure the clown made his own rules up,no consistantcy in his decisions :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

For Klien a high tackle is anything above the ankles, god knows what he expects at the play the ball there were that many penalties I was sure I was watching Rugby Union.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Moan at the referee all you like for the number of penalties he gives, however, he's just doing what the coaches have asked them to do. It creates a neater, tidier play-the-ball.
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

robjoenz posted:
Moan at the referee all you like for the number of penalties he gives, however, he's just doing what the coaches have asked them to do. It creates a neater, tidier play-the-ball.
After last night lets hope the coaches get round to passing this secret on to the players.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

damien morrissey posted:
robjoenz posted:
After last night lets hope the coaches get round to passing this secret on to the players after last night.
You'd think so, wouldn't you.