Wilkin gets 2 match ban

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
robjoenz

Wilkin gets 2 match ban

Post by robjoenz »

All praise for the RFL?
cpwigan

Re: Wilkin gets 2 match ban

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: Erm he was never going to get any more than 2 was he given the WCC match would have been the next match he would miss.

Question for budding hall monitors. Why did Fletcher get 3 matches whereas Wilkin got 2?
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

robjoenz posted:
All praise for the RFL?
What for? For doing what was right? As CP said - Fletcher got 3 matches and Thorman was concussed.

If you are highlighting the RFL doing something like this right you must be losing faith in the RFL as much as the rest of us are!?

"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

as usuall the rfl cosistasncy strikes again ,but me and cpwigan would moan any way :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Re: Wilkin gets 2 match ba...

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: It's part of RL. Myself and Mike are both part of the proletariat and as such castigating the evil bourgeoisie of the RFL is part of our everyday function. Poor Robjoenz is petit bourgeoisie.

damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

cpwigan posted:
:lol: Erm he was never going to get any more than 2 was he given the WCC match would have been the next match he would miss.

Question for budding hall monitors. Why did Fletcher get 3 matches whereas Wilkin got 2?
Exactly he was never going to miss 3 games with the WCC match but this is the leagues golden team. Normal rules dont apply even when the challenge was bad enough for stains fans to condem one of there own.
dawbz

Post by dawbz »

damien morrissey posted:
cpwigan posted:

Exactly he was never going to miss 3 games with the WCC match but this is the leagues golden team. Normal rules dont apply even when the challenge was bad enough for stains fans to condem one of there own.
Ahhhhhh but, take a look on the RlFan board the Stains lot are panicking about the weather, because if the game is called off and they can't re-arrange for another day before he WCC Wilkin will not take part in the game against Bribane.
I've got to say it don't look good for the Stains lot at the moment.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Matthew posted:
What for? For doing what was right? As CP said - Fletcher got 3 matches and Thorman was concussed.
Fletcher raised his arms/hands, Wilkin didn't.
If you are highlighting the RFL doing something like this right you must be losing faith in the RFL as much as the rest of us are!?
No... out of sarcasm, because I knew cp would still moan :wink:
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

CP and Mike are u Marx and engels against the RFL. at least i have learned something for my uni course. :lol: