Leythers

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Leythers

Post by cpwigan »

I have been spreading wisdom within the township of Leigh this week. What has become apparent is that young Leythers are now becoming Stains supporters :o They cannot support Wiggin they say, Leigh are rubbish so they go for Stains. Football wise, they support Bolton :o
right cross

Re: Leythers

Post by right cross »

i blame there parents :( :(
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

My fiance is a Leyther but supports Wigan, and I suppose she supports Arsenal like myself.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

cpwigan posted:
I have been spreading wisdom within the township of Leigh this week. What has become apparent is that young Leythers are now becoming Stains supporters :o They cannot support Wiggin they say, Leigh are rubbish so they go for Stains. Football wise, they support Bolton :o
You are spot on there pal the majority support st. helens any way. They would not admit to supporting leigh :lol1:
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Bit shocked to find quite healthy support for union too. Leigh Rugby Union seem to do a fair job.
Bear

Post by Bear »

I dont blame them for the football side :lol: Half the footie supporters are glory hunters... I dont like to think of this but, if i was born in leigh, i would support Leigh Rugby. I support my home town... IN RUGBY! im not a footie guy. But may i say come on the bury :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
pedro

Post by pedro »

Leigh and Saints have always had a healthy relationship. I think this was brought on by the hatred to Wigan.

Who cares anyways they all play banjos in Leigh as my sister married a Leyther so I know :D
Danielle2006

Post by Danielle2006 »

I live in Leigh, as ancientnloyal said but their is not a chance in this world i would support centurions, they are a waste of time effott and space, the number of Leigh supporters are going down each week, simply because they are crap, i have a few friends who did support Leigh but now find better things to do with thier time...its all good
pedro

Post by pedro »

thats not a fan.

I used to watch Leigh when they played winted rugby as its a game when we had none.

browns_babe06

Post by browns_babe06 »

i live in leigh

you would be suprised by how many people in leigh support wigan.

most leigh fans have been calling the team really bad recently.