to nights refereing

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
right cross

to nights refereing

Post by right cross »

i often think that i'm to critical of refs at all levels ,but last week and this weeks games have blown that out of the water.heres why? last week klein blow up several times for so called obstruction ,last night ganson missed or got orders to put his blinkers on ,then throughout the game attacked the play of the ball ;"got to play it properly with your foot" yes quite right you might say,tonights game klien forgot all about how he refed last weeks farce and also forgot about how last nights game was refed[think he was there] how ganson attacked play of the ball ,what does he meen i hear you say,well i counted on my arm chair 17 times wakefield did not touch the ball with there foot ,not one penalty ,surely he must of seen 1 or 2, can someone please tell me how can this happen please :angry: :angry: :angry:
damien morrissey

Re: to nights refereing

Post by damien morrissey »

Its Cummings new idea, a concept named as rule of the week a play on quiz of the week. The rule book gets ripped to pieces ( Parts i wished completely) put in a pot and before each game the ref picks one out and thats the focus for the game.
Points are awarded for how many penalties you can award for your " Rule of the week"
:sly:
right cross

Re: to nights refereing

Post by right cross »

nice one :lol: :lol: