Costly victory for the Wolves

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Costly victory for the...

Post by Panchitta Marra »

DaveO posted:
damien morrissey posted:
Mozzer is a great guy off the field and he was daft to go so high on O'Carrol but some of the qualities he is being critised for we are missing from Fielden. I believe that this is the difference to Stu this season as a pose to him two years ago, as someone said Stu needs to deck someone to get his spark back i would like to see the comments posted when Mozzer does this. :angry:
There is a difference between being aggressive and fired up and being a total idiot on the pitch and "mozzer" had been a total idiot on several occasions and Friday was one. He got sent off for GB in record time and has throughout his career picked up bans on a regular basis.

If Fielden were to emulate Morley he'd be missing due to suspension for half the season. What we need is for Fielden to be fired up but keep it clean. He can do this and I don't think Morely can.

Dave
With all the buzz about Stuart Fielden being 'the best prop in the world' has set a stall for all others to prove that wrong. Sadly he has shown a little weakness with the Willie Mason & Radford experience. In the warrington game he lacked his normal confidence, plus he was very well marked.
My thoughts are that he should not be played for the full 80 minutes, resting him in periods so that he can come on with full impact. He is a strong and very capable player, not at the top of his game at the moment.