Saints for relegation????

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ince warrior

Saints for relegation????

Post by ince warrior »

I know it sounds ludicrous but then again we wouldn't have believed we would be bottom for most of the season....
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
Bear

Re: Saints for relegation????

Post by Bear »

keep the faith :lol: :lol:

They are going down
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Matthew

Re: Saints for relegation????

Post by Matthew »

ince warrior posted:
I know it sounds ludicrous but then again we wouldn't have believed we would be bottom for most of the season....
But then we weren't champions the year before either.

As brilliant as it would be to see stains at the bottom of the table, I don't think that it is going to happen. Maybe in a couple more years when the senior players have declined further or retired - but not this season.

I think that Lyon leaving has made a huge difference to the club; but regrettably they will start winning again soon enough (although they will most likely get stuffed by Brisbane on Friday)
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
CherryandWhiteandProud

Re: Saints for relegation?...

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

Hey, It's our turn to be top this season and their turn to be the laughing stock. :D
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Its 1 thing man city can claim fame to Champions in 1968 relegated the season later ,cant think of any other team in any sport to of acheived this
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

there is now way saints will go down as much as i like to see them go as there too good just like us at end of last season. i do believe super league will be a lot tighter this season :)
IN WANE WE TRUST
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

it would solve there ground problem , :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

mike binder posted:
Its 1 thing man city can claim fame to Champions in 1968 relegated the season later ,cant think of any other team in any sport to of acheived this
Barry Town won the Welsh Premier League three years in a row 2000-01, 2001-02, 2002-03 and then were relegated from the Welsh Premier League in the 2003-04 season.

It was mainly due to the fact that they were the only proffesional team in the Welsh Premier League but went bankrupt and had to replace the team with an amature team and then got relegated.

Heidelberg United Warriors, Hapoel Kfar-Saba and Hapoel Tel-Aviv have all been relegated a year after winning their League.
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

mike binder posted:
Yes Juventus in Italy in the Italian football scandal, champions last year but got relegated the same year!!!