GET BEHIND THE BRONCOS

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jammie

Re: GET BEHIND THE BRONCOS

Post by jammie »

as much as i hate to say it i thought stains deserved the win tonight,god that hurt me to say that,i am going now to wash my mouth out with soap. :o :o :o see you all at bradford tomorrow to watch a proper team.
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

ha ha ha that was awful to see saints lose but it was funny bugging all the saints fans, we kept shouting WIGAN, WIGAN, WIGAN everytime it went quiet and when brisbane did anything good we kept jumping up cheering and shouting.....class nite :)
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

One thing that stood out for me, if only for the surprise element, was that try-saving tackle by Long early on. Where has that pace suddenly come from? As soon as Tate broke clear, I was shouting TRY, knowing donkey Wellens would never catch him.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Saints dug in well and hung on in. The score never went +12 behind them and they got what they deserved. Was anybody hoping for a last minute Broncos try though :D when Carroll charged down I was thinking YES YEs :D
right cross

Post by right cross »

saints did deserve it [just] but i think there will be a few injurys comeing out of that game ,clearly cunningham isn't rite,scully mentioned his knee in the interview,gardner says he sufferd a heavy knock scoreing that try,and hooper wll be lucky to play again ,shoulder come out 12 times in 12 months.

oh i forgot long got a eye lash in is eye. :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He did superbly BUT Sculthorpe was absolutely shattered. Somebody hit him hard in a tackle near the end and he was in absolute agony.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

yeah cp i was i was sat on the first row in the corner so had a full view of the rampant run of carroll.....

if only he had got through.... :eusa4: