St Helens Fans

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
dawbz

Re: St Helens Fans

Post by dawbz »

I had the honour of watching the match (Brisbane) in a pub in St Helens, i found it very amusing for most of the match (70 mins), they called there beloved Stains players not fit to burn, once Long kicked that ball to the corner and Gardener scored they actually shouted and cheered for the remaining ten minutes calling them world beaters,.
F-----g useless shower of s--t was one phrase that kept popping up.
What is it about these Aussie sides that come over here top play our superleague champions?.
right cross

Post by right cross »

[quote]shawcross da warrior posted:
right cross i hope you ment that question to be for louis and not me am i right..... :roll: [/quote.

louis who ?
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

louis0071 posted:
well in lad show the pride you should of give him more than the two fingers ! :D joke
this louis :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

i also went and was sat with the kids that did the curtain raiser and all the St's fans where all round us. i have never felt that scared before! In the pie que a wigan man saved me from them :lol:(which i was very greatfull that he did that!) and never have i herd a bunch of people swer so much!!
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

shawcross da warrior posted:
As you all know i went to tonights game and was cheering on the brisbane broncos.... and i decided to make a real good job of it shouting and screaming wenever the broncos did anything good, even winning a penalty got me shouting...

After the saints try that took them into the lead with 10/15 mins to go i was having abuse hurled at me left right and centre....

And in particular one saints fan came running down the stairs as i was on the bottom row in the corner and said :-

YOU FAT PIE EATING B******S GET BACK TO F*****G WIGAN YOU S**T F*****G W*****S........

I simply returned the gesture with giving him a two fingured gesture and told him to do 1..... :eusa3:
You were lucky to see a Saints fan. Given the average gate of 8000 and a croud close to 24,000 that would make only one in three a Saints fan. The rest were either glory hunter those climbing on he band wagon Brisbane fans or neutrals
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

At least we sing when we're losing.

"Take me home wigan road" - Quins 2006

"Brian Nobles barmy army!" - Bradford '07
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

to true mate to true...

and he was a saints fan he was absolutly mad....

me and my mate were praying for brisbane to score so we could go and find him and give him the same back..... :lol: