St Helens Fans

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
shawcross da warrior

St Helens Fans

Post by shawcross da warrior »

As you all know i went to tonights game and was cheering on the brisbane broncos.... and i decided to make a real good job of it shouting and screaming wenever the broncos did anything good, even winning a penalty got me shouting...

After the saints try that took them into the lead with 10/15 mins to go i was having abuse hurled at me left right and centre....

And in particular one saints fan came running down the stairs as i was on the bottom row in the corner and said :-

YOU FAT PIE EATING B******S GET BACK TO F*****G WIGAN YOU S**T F*****G W*****S........

I simply returned the gesture with giving him a two fingured gesture and told him to do 1..... :eusa3:
louis0071

Re: St Helens Fans

Post by louis0071 »

well in lad show the pride you should of give him more than the two fingers ! :D joke
wigan till i die
right cross

Post by right cross »

are your slightly over wieght like most of the members who post on here [me included ] well thats what mr binder says.you should have chucked him down the stairs then seen what he had to say . :lol: :lol:
Ruzzle

Post by Ruzzle »

shawcross da warrior posted:
As you all know i went to tonights game and was cheering on the brisbane broncos.... and i decided to make a real good job of it shouting and screaming wenever the broncos did anything good, even winning a penalty got me shouting...

After the saints try that took them into the lead with 10/15 mins to go i was having abuse hurled at me left right and centre....

And in particular one saints fan came running down the stairs as i was on the bottom row in the corner and said :-

YOU FAT PIE EATING B******S GET BACK TO F*****G WIGAN YOU S**T F*****G W*****S........

I simply returned the gesture with giving him a two fingured gesture and told him to do 1..... :eusa3:
With most Stains fans being hick, carrot crunching, banjo playing bog eyed half wit in breds, I am surprised he could string that many words together. :o [/quote]
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

right cross i hope you ment that question to be for louis and not me am i right..... :roll:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

shawcross da warrior posted:

Well. If you are fat, which I presume you are not clinically obese... there ies problem one. The 'fat' insult combined with a delicatessant food such as a Pie creates a stereotypical component - if you eat pies, you get fat, presumably. Two, pies are famed in Wigan and for Wiganers... The St Helens fan may have merely created an observation that you are indeed a 'Pie Eater'.
'Get back to Wigan'... yes, they dont realise they have to travel through Wigan to get to the Reebok, thus, enduring double standards. If I on the other hand went to the game and the eprson in question insulted me with such a phrase telling me to go back to Wigan, I would tell them I live half a mile down the road and have no need to go to Wigan.

Forgive me, i'm bored.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Actually, it was like spot the thin Saints supporter instead of Spot the ball from what I saw. Do they all model themselves on Keiron.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Well, they do have Johnny Vegas as their role model!
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

People who call themselves saints fans arn't usually actual fans. I was talking to a saints supporter at school and said:

"I have a feeling i'm going to do something really embarrsing today, like losing to wakefield. Altough, I better not talk about losing to Wakefield, because it's really embarrasing for you, losing to Wakefield..."

and then she looked at me like :doz: and said:

"Oh, did Saints lose to Wakefield?"

:eusa17:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

I know some 1 who claims to be a Sts fan and cant beleive Shaun Mcreay as applied for the GB post ,he dosnt know how Sts are going to replace him ,great fan he his :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME