FREE TICKETS

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
shawcross da warrior

FREE TICKETS

Post by shawcross da warrior »

I hope i have put it in the right section but i just thought i would let you all know that whelan is offering every latics season ticket holder a free ticket to the wigan v.s harlequins game.....

Lativs needed our support this year but we deffinatly dont need theres so in my view sit them with the quins fans......... :lol:
GeoffN

Re: FREE TICKETS

Post by GeoffN »

They did that last year too, didn't they? Don't usually open the North stand for Quins & Catalans games, hardly any of their fans make the trip.

Be interesting to see how many HKR fans turn up on Friday.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think HKR are going to bring quite a few. Not on SKY and first visit back in SL etc
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

cpwigan posted:
I think HKR are going to bring quite a few. Not on SKY and first visit back in SL etc
Hope so. Long trip on a Friday night though, and I don't think they have that many fans anyway; they only had 7k on against Wakey, although fair enough Wakey wouldn't have taken many.

I think some of crowd estimates on here are a bit high at 15/16k, I'd say closer to 13k. Hope I'm wrong (as usual!).
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

We Shoud just sing 'Take me home' all night and emphasise the **** the Latics bit! :lol:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!