CARNEY MAY BE BACK

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
shawcross da warrior

CARNEY MAY BE BACK

Post by shawcross da warrior »

I have read it in the observer he is being lined up by wigan and warrington for this season, carney says that he would play in the suiper league again and is not ruling it out.... :) :roll: :)

It also says that barrett may be rested for a couple of games because the bad pitch conditions arnt doing his calfs anygood.....

I hope if this is true those pitches get improving he is a crucial player we cannot afford to have him sitting on the sidelines.....
mike binder

Re: CARNEY MAY BE BACK

Post by mike binder »

did i say tuesday??????????? :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
louis0071

Post by louis0071 »

if he comes back it could be as coaching staff or something behinde scences :conf:
wigan till i die
Susi

Post by Susi »

now why would someone with a new contract off sky, and the bbc work he does cme back to the game. He's getting paid for doing a job he clearly likes and for looking gorgeous on tv (and lets faces it girls he does).
Why would he come back to playing risking injury etc when he's getting paid for comentating.
Besides is he not still contracted to Titans?
As much as I'd like to see him at Wigan I don't see it happening.
shawcross da warrior

I agree with nobbys girl he will be back this season in super league with or not with wigan......
mikey

Post by mikey »

Who would sign a player who is injury prone like Carney.Not welcome at Wigan stay well clear!The last thing Nobby needs is a joker like him .
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mrs feka posted:
now why would someone with a new contract off sky, and the bbc work he does cme back to the game. He's getting paid for doing a job he clearly likes and for looking gorgeous on tv (and lets faces it girls he does).
Why would he come back to playing risking injury etc when he's getting paid for comentating.
Besides is he not still contracted to Titans?
As much as I'd like to see him at Wigan I don't see it happening.
do you doubt me MRS womble :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
shawcross da warrior

Mikey the thing is you want someone like carney in your squad it is good for morale a few jokes and we all know carney is good for that....

And he was last year voted the best winger in the NRL which is no easy task so why would you not want him, he was in red hot form last season so i say bring back the irishman.... :eusa3:
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

i dont mind who he plays for as long as its not us! he was always injured when he was a wigan player. he got out of the last years contract and that leaves a bad taste for a lot of people at the club.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
right cross

Post by right cross »

just something what barrett said abut his calves , he said that all the wet weather was makeing the pitches heavy and thus hampering is recovery powers ,

wonder if that applies to carney ? because i am sure someone said that last year in nrl ne was injury free.