Sun online rugby league website

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
shawcross da warrior

Re: Sun online rugby leagu...

Post by shawcross da warrior »

Lorna she is the fittest by far if she is still there...
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

a couple of years ago Preston North End had to get rid of the cheerleaders because they were too sexy, it turned out that they were all lap dancers from the town centre and the dance moves were a bit on the racey side, they also (you will like this one fellas) used to sell half time draw tickets in the stand and all had very short skirts on with equally small thongs so when they walked up and down the terrace you got a great view. its just a pity they didnt last long
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
wigan1977

Post by wigan1977 »

the tank looks like sonya of eastenders, wouldnt like to meet her in a dark alley :(
cawntrunbowtlegs

Post by cawntrunbowtlegs »

Look, I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but do you have to be so brutal. These girls could be regular browsers of this site!!! :angry:
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

cawntrunbowtleg s posted:
Look, I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but do you have to be so brutal. These girls could be regular browsers of this site!!! :angry:
My thoughts exactly, not a very charitable way to talk about some of our warrior girls.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

:roll:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
becky b

Post by becky b »

Yes i agree you shouldnt be saying things about the girls in that way its not nice, its good to see different shapes and sizes instead of stick thin girls all the time.
Wayne's World

Post by Wayne's World »

I agree, i bet whoever posted this, wouldnt have the courage to wear what these girls wear and to dance in the middle of the pitch to all the crowd. Good on all of the girls!!
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Plus (pie eaters etc.) he probably looks like he's been set on fire and put out with a cricket bat. I don't see many spectacularly good looking girls or handsome gents going to our games, The fact of the matter is that most people are just ordinary. It's just a sign of the lads immaturity. They're probably all really nice girls to talk to. If these people who poke fun at the Cheerleaders are so full of themselves, why don't they put a picture of themselves on their profile, for us lot to poke fun at.

Bear

Post by Bear »

wigan1977 posted:
the tank looks like sonya of eastenders, wouldnt like to meet her in a dark alley :(
:lol: :lol: :lol: I think good on them... I dont notice the ones with bellys, i tend to draw my attention to the fit ones at half time unless theres friday fight night going on as always in the south :roll: :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!