QUINN'S AIN'T WHAT THEY USED TO BE

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jimofwigan

QUINN'S AIN'T WHAT THEY USED TO BE

Post by jimofwigan »

I think I've got over the depression I was under following the HKR match. You could say i was on my backside spat out the dummy and had a good wail.

Now I am looking foward to the Quinn's match and hope the lads come out with the right attitude . Lets face it we can beat anybody when we want to.

Wigan 28 Quinns 10
DaveO

Re: QUINN'S AIN'T WHAT THEY US...

Post by DaveO »

You are right, Quins are not what they used to be.

They are a darn sight better side than they used to be and better than the side we struggled to get anything from last season. With the addition of Hill, Orr and Visilanti (spelling?) and even Melling alongside the usual thorn in our side, McIlinden I see them as clear favourites.

I'd expect another dummy spitting session after the match if I were you as I expect them to batter us off the park as thay are IMO much better than HKR.

Dave
the grinch

Re: QUINN'S AIN'T WHAT THE...

Post by the grinch »

i to fear the worst on friday! if we come out with the same attitude like we did in the first half against hull kr london will really pile on the points. ill say wigan 12 london 28
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

DaveO posted:
You are right, Quins are not what they used to be.

They are a darn sight better side than they used to be and better than the side we struggled to get anything from last season. With the addition of Hill, Orr and Visilanti (spelling?) and even Melling alongside the usual thorn in our side, McIlinden I see them as clear favourites.

I'd expect another dummy spitting session after the match if I were you as I expect them to batter us off the park as thay are IMO much better than HKR.

Dave
Since they beat HKR 26-10 a couple of weeks ago, and have beaten Saints already, that's a pretty safe opinion.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

we'l come out the block all guns firing first 20mins....i hope :eusa10:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

pie eaters posted:
Well we need to do, because thats when they might start to take control of the game, but hopefully Barrett and Leului can start to gel together as well, but we need Feka, Fieldon and the rest to set the groundwork.
yea gthe pack is VERY important on friday...we need them to set the standard and get s going forward!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

i think if lu-lu plays well we will win .Barrett is Barrett but if tommy stands back a wee bit and gives himself more time i can see us turning quinns round on their goal line and getting alot of repeat sets.Plus we need more game time out of our big lads
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Let's be honest nobody knows what will happen with the team in its current state. They are totally unpredictable. Logic says Quins are more consistent but it depends on which Wigan RLFC team turns up on the night. It will be a treat to see Scott Hill, a very gifted player.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

cpwigan posted:
Let's be honest nobody knows what will happen with the team in its current state. They are totally unpredictable. Logic says Quins are more consistent but it depends on which Wigan RLFC team turns up on the night. It will be a treat to see Scott Hill, a very gifted player.
If Scott Hill is running the show and we are on the back foot I don't care how gifted he is I for one won't be thinking what a treat it is!

Dave
mikey

Post by mikey »

Quinns unbeaten away from home ,Wigan beaten at home last two. Nobby not certain how the team is going to perform. Lets toss a coin , yeah ! for sure Wigan by 16.