HULL KR

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
highland convert

Re: HULL KR

Post by highland convert »

well said, Righy Cross. I watched and thoroughly enjoyed game. It came down to a single point. HKR played with enthusiasm, Leeds were there to get their wages. The HKR boys were fire up Leeds should have been fired. The disgust that "these minnows had the audasity to think they can beat us" was plain to see. Maybe our problem is the way we get big names and expect them to be hungery. The engine may be good but the car's going nowhere. Time to put it in gear I think!!! :eh:
Bert's Medal

Post by Bert's Medal »

Hull KR are a breath of fresh air in Super League.

As mentioned by other posters, they are playing with enthusiasm and as a team - they also execute the game plan well, have a good kicking game & minimise errors.

Well done to them :exc:
Bert's Medal

Post by Bert's Medal »

I also went to the Challenge Cup match at New Craven Park all those years ago (it's a former school playing field and the school building was still in place behind the open end of the ground - is it still there?).

It's an inhospitable place to go, with the icy wind blowing off the humber estauary at the side of the ground :exc: