HULL KR

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
FROM A TO B

HULL KR

Post by FROM A TO B »

Listening to the match on the radio, things are not as bad as may have thought last week!
Just shows that you don't have to bring in a completely new team if you get into SL. :o
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
shawcross da warrior

Re: HULL KR

Post by shawcross da warrior »

well said A to B, the key to there success so far in my point of view is having near enough the same team you had last year....

they know eah other and can work together well.... :smil:
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

he actually said 10.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Actually they havent, eddie said on sky they have bought 11 new players in over the winter. so really it is a brand new team, maybe just done a lot of working together in off season!
They've brought in ten new players, but they only released 2, that's the key point. Their squad essentially has the same backbone to it. I think that is the key to their success, they play well as a team.

They know how each other think, the key players in all positions are the same as last season. Their forwards (Aizui, Tangata-Toa...), play makers (Webster, Murrell...) and their backs (Cockayne, Ford...) are pretty much the same. Then they've brought in experienced quality like Gene and Vella. Morgan deserves a lot of credit in my opinion.

The big question for me is whether they can continue this form after, say, 10 rounds, when the extra demands of SL catches up with them and they really need to start putting in the hard work each and every week. This will also coincide with when teams, like Wigan, start to play as a team.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

it proves SL as dropped it standards and thats all it proves ,the sallart cap as to be changed now :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
roo67

Post by roo67 »

i just hope they fall apart. last went in 90 in challenge cup and minibus got trashed.crossed the pennines in january with every window smashed. brrrrrrrrrr :angry: :angry: :angry:
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

sorry bad mistake that i thought they had only brough in a few....
:roll:
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

well hull kr battered everyone last year so is it any wonder they wanted to keep the teams together as much as they could. IMO i think that a team that has had an excellent year before in a lower league and stay together with a few to fill in the cracks, would acheive alot more than a team that have never met until decemeber
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

It is very surprising HKR are doing so well. I don't think our result counts to be honest because who could have predicted such an inept performance from us?

I think that may be the key to understanding what is going on here. It isn't that HKR are that good, it is because they are facing sides that are not what they are cracked up to be.

Super League needs to be renamed. It should just be called "League" because Super it isn't!

Dave
right cross

Post by right cross »

c,mon ,you have to take your hat off to hull kr ,them boys play with believe in themselves and passion ,and wigan to be honest don't ? ,at times they ran rings round leeds in attack and defence ,there kick chase was bob on ,

leeds couldn't get going thats not by chance ,magiure and co never had the ball ,sinfield couldn't kick ,web got peppered made one mistake ,that was enough to put even more pressure on .

so all in all hull kr a good side and deserve a round of :eusa2: :eusa2: