DANNY TICKLE!!!!!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

DANNY TICKLE!!!!!!

Post by turf »

According to the RLfansite on the Hull FC board, it says that Tickle had some "off field problems" last year.

That is what they are saying cost him his good form, and then what happens at the end of last year, we get rid of him.

Maybe we were harsh to get rid of him? I think so having read that.

Any thoughts???????
Fraggle

Re: DANNY TICKLE!!!!!!

Post by Fraggle »

turf posted:
According to the RLfansite on the Hull FC board, it says that Tickle had some "off field problems" last year.

That is what they are saying cost him his good form, and then what happens at the end of last year, we get rid of him.

Maybe we were harsh to get rid of him? I think so having read that.

Any thoughts???????
I've not read what written on RLFans, but his off-field diversions were widely rumoured. If it was true, then we were definitely right to get rid. Harsh or not, Wigan is a professional club that should expect professional behaviour from its players. It's not a councelling service for players who have lost their way. Ultimately, his contract was up, we thought we had three suitable second rows in Fletcher, Hock and Hansen with Bailey as a reserve (obviously Hansen's loss of form and Hock's shocker on Friday weren't predicted at the time!) and so Tickle was sacrificed to help pay for Barrett and the rest. We can't keep them all...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]