QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!!!

Post by turf »

This by Eddie and Stevo in the Wigan v Warrington game is the two quotes of the season so far:

Eddie, "oohhhhh and Ashton, nearly causes a heart attack for the Wigan supporters".

Then Stevo joins in, and cannot make his mind up.

"He made a real meal of it didn't he the youngster Chris Ashton". Then later on he says, "But he was there, that's the most important factor, it's all about positional play, and ok he juggled it, but he read the play well".

Make your mind up Stevo!!!

Any thoughts?????

Could anyone please tell me what he is trying to say here.

mike binder

Re: QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!!!

Post by mike binder »

a better 1 stevo came up with in the slaford game .wigan had 2 forward passes in that move ,but it did deserve a try (plonker)
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

BEST ONE WAS CLARKE WHEN ROBINSON WAS SHORT OF THE LINE AND DROPPED THE BALL I will go for a try hes tried hard salfords best player ermmmmmmmmm ... no he was short and knocked on :eusa16: :eusa15: :eusa17: :eusa12:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Turf - on a couple of occasions recently you've posted the same message in two different message forums, and this one also exists in Off-Topic. Please can you not duplicate threads in different forums, people might end up getting annoyed if they have the same conversation in two different places. Thanks from your friendly green moderator...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
turf

Post by turf »

My apologies Fraggle