Catalans beat Bulls

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Matthew

Re: Catalans beat Bulls

Post by Matthew »

butt monkey posted:
Kevin Brown wasn't in their 17 man squad - dropped already!!!!

Also I think Huddersfield may already be doomed, point scoring is a real problem and they have virtually no-one else to come into the side. I cannot see them recovering from this early 5 point deficit considering the sides at the bottom of the table are getting results (if only odd points here and there)
That's why I called him an albatross - following the ship! He seems to be some sort of a bad luck talisman - we won a lot more games after he had left the club last season!

I think that Huddersfield could yet survive - Hull KR seem to be running out of confidence and with Webster out, a couple of wins either way and they may will be plummeting towards the bottom. I am pretty sure that Castleford were in the top six at one point last year and yet they were relegated. I think that we will get a realistic view of the table (and season) after the Easter weekend.

I sympathise with the giants because I remember how it felt when we were doing really badly - however there is no way I would swap places with them - or any other team for that matter!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------