ANOTHER REFEREE RETIRES!!!!!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

ANOTHER REFEREE RETIRES!!!!!!

Post by turf »

This time it is Collin Morris, according to www.therfl.co.uk website.

It is due to a knee injury. I don't think he'll be missed either.

Put it this way, Karl Kirkpatrick will be missed more, as you always WILL miss the better referees.
Fraggle

Re: ANOTHER REFEREE RETIRES!!!...

Post by Fraggle »

turf posted:
Put it this way, Karl Kirkpatrick will be missed more, as you always WILL miss the better referees.
I haven't missed KK a bit, but then you did say "better" referees, so that disqualified Kirkpatrick straight away...!

But I will agree with you on one thing, KK WAS better than Morris, difficult as that must have been... :)
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
cpwigan

Re: ANOTHER REFEREE RETIRE...

Post by cpwigan »

:D Leave Colin Morris alone. Terrible he may have been but he was funny. Who else would jump on Shaun Edwards / Bobby Goulding fighting in an attempt to stop them
FROM A TO B

Re: ANOTHER REFEREE RETIRES!!!...

Post by FROM A TO B »

There is a god then. He was the complete and utter buffoon (changed at last minute through risk of being Fraggled) that cost us the season in 1996 by letting London get away with lying on and delaying tactics. This resulted in a draw and cost us the league.
Good riddance you will not be missed
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered