Paul Cullen

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
dawbz

Paul Cullen

Post by dawbz »

He has asked for some time off for personal reasons, i think Wire are going to struggle over the next few weeks with the injury list and now no head coach.
Good luck to the man hope it is nothing too serious.
DaveO

Re: Paul Cullen

Post by DaveO »

dawbz posted:
He has asked for some time off for personal reasons, i think Wire are going to struggle over the next few weeks with the injury list and now no head coach.
Same here but it struck me Wire are going through a mini version of what happened to us when Mike Greg was taken ill and Betts took over.

I am sure Cullen's absence is not as serious as what happened to Mike Greg but the similarity is there at the moment for the team with some key player out and the head coach absent.

Dave
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i work in warrington and i know what the rumours are ,but for legal reason again i must keep them till they are realeised.Just in case the carney and calderwood siuation happens again :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

mike binder posted:
i work in warrington and i know what the rumours are ,but for legal reason again i must keep them till they are realeised.Just in case the carney and calderwood siuation happens again :lol:
Just tell us this then. Avoiding any detail, if these rumours turn out to be true, is Cullen likely to remain in place as Warrington coach or might he be going elsewhere?
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

dawbz posted:
Lets hope the man gets well quick and gets back to what he does best. He is a fine coach with a big heart.
Get well soon Paul.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Panchitta Marra posted:
dawbz posted:
Lets hope the man gets well quick and gets back to what he does best. He is a fine coach with a big heart.
Get well soon Paul.
I think you are jumping the gun a bit. The original post said for personal reasons which does not necessarily mean he is ill.

He has named his 20 man Wire squad for the HKR cup game today.

Dave
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

DaveO posted:
Panchitta Marra posted:
dawbz posted:
Get well soon Paul.
I think you are jumping the gun a bit. The original post said for personal reasons which does not necessarily mean he is ill.

He has named his 20 man Wire squad for the HKR cup game today.

Dave
Thanks Dave, good point.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Maybe he is sick.

Sick of Briers whinging all the time.
Seriously though, I hope his "personal reasons" are soon sorted out and he is back in the fold. It's not nice to see a member of the RL "family" falling foul of lifes little tests.

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

hes back in work today ,the little rumour going around warrington ,is that he as been approached by another SL club to take over as coach,not a very reliable source but let you all work out which club,after what as gone on this week
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

were's this news?

i cant find it on the web? is it just a roumer or has it been confirmed?
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!