be a video referee!!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

Re: be a video referee!!!

Post by turf »

That is not me making it up Fraggle. Someone has actually posted in the "Web Warriors" page recomending that I give Ashton some chocolates for his birthday tomorrow.

Here's another one that'll have you cracked up Fraggle. In the same post there was also a possibility that I buy him flowers for his birthday tomorrow!!!!

Now hang on a muinute, chocolates or a card (which was the other thing that was suggested) would be a more realistic possibility than flowers. Please!!!!!!!!

As I have just said, I don't even know the lad personally, or where he lives or anything. So I wouldn't REALLY send him anything of that kind.

I would appreciate it if you took this in the RIGHT way Fraggle. That is NOT aimed at you personally Fraggle, but other members of this board who jum tp conclusions too quickly for my liking and get the wrong idea.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

I know, I saw the original post. Please don't be offended, but some of your replies to those messages bring a smile to those of us who perhaps sometimes read things in a different way to how it was intended. I often deliberately misread things to put a different spin on something, and sometimes what you write can be interpreted in more than one way...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

It was me that suggested you buy him chocolates and if I offended you; then I am sorry - it was just meant to be a bit of friendly banter.

Last season you posted about Dallas all the time - this year it's Ashton. And I am sure that I not the only poster that has noticed that you tend to focus on one player.

Like I said, it was just meant to be a bit of light-hearted fun - things do get taken a bit seriously on here from time to time. However if it upsets you then I won't do it again

"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
turf

Post by turf »

I accept your apology Matthew. Anyway (and don't take this the wrong way) but Happy Birthday Chris Ashton!!!!!!

Best wishes!!!!!!!

I'm sure you would agree.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

definitely!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

turf

Post by turf »

Just for today, and Matthew would probably agree with this, but just for today while it is his 20th/21st birthday, lets all forgive him for the Northampton posing incident last week.

Lets all hope that now he is 20/21, that he has matured and turned the corner in his onn/off field behaviour.

Any thoughts/comments Matthew??????

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

turf posted:
Just for today, and Matthew would probably agree with this, but just for today while it is his 20th/21st birthday, lets all forgive him for the Northampton posing incident last week.

Lets all hope that now he is 20/21, that he has matured and turned the corner in his onn/off field behaviour.

Any thoughts/comments Matthew??????
According to the official site he is 20

Whilst I think that it was a stupid thing to do; the whole shirt fiasco didn't upset that much. And I don't agree with booing individual players (well not ones that play for Wigan anyway!).

I more concerned about what he does when he is wearing cherry and white than I am in what he does now (or in the future) in someone else's colours.