Danny Tickle Injured!!!!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

Re: Danny Tickle Injured!!...

Post by turf »

Sounds like he came out with something pretty horrific then Matthew, from what you're saying.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

turf posted:
Sounds like he came out with something pretty horrific then Matthew, from what you're saying.
It was posted on here by someone what he had "allegedly" said; I don't know how much truth was in it (and I am not going to put in on here as I have no proof and don't want to get sued) - however IF it was true then I'm glad he left.

That apart, he had a poor season for us after being fans player of the year in the previous season (I thought that Dallas should have got it). We have Fletcher, Hock and Hanson at 2nd row - it is one position we have plenty of cover in
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
faz13

Post by faz13 »

sorry he plays for hull so why should any1 care that hes injured
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Matthew posted:
turf posted:
It was posted on here by someone what he had "allegedly" said; I don't know how much truth was in it (and I am not going to put in on here as I have no proof and don't want to get sued) - however IF it was true then I'm glad he left.

That apart, he had a poor season for us after being fans player of the year in the previous season (I thought that Dallas should have got it). We have Fletcher, Hock and Hanson at 2nd row - it is one position we have plenty of cover in
and Phll Bailey is a 2nd rower :eh:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
wigan rugby

Re: Danny Tickle Injured!!!!!

Post by wigan rugby »

Tickle is defo injured

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 500507.stm

The 19-year-old gets his chance in the absence of injured stand-off Paul Cooke and his understudy Thomas Lee, who will be out for at least a month with a knee injury.

Injury also rules out Hull forwards Gareth Carvell and Danny Tickle while Paul King, who is at the centre of an internal disciplinary investigation, has been dropped to the Under-21s.

it looks like hull FC are having problems lately with the injurys
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8