Silverwood's Strip Today!!!!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
turf

Silverwood's Strip Today!!!!!

Post by turf »

It almost looks as bad as the SL strips. He looks more like a soccer referee than a rugby league one.

I hope they change the kits either later this year or next year.
Martin Taylor

Re: Silverwood's Strip Today!!...

Post by Martin Taylor »

turf posted:
It almost looks as bad as the SL strips. He looks more like a soccer referee than a rugby league one.

That was the best strip i have seen. It's traditional not like the pink one i saw a few weeks ago!
I thought Silverwood was very poor today. Warrington constantly held the man, and he was always going to be influenced by the crowd! He did Hull KR no favours, although based on that second half performance, they didn't do themselves any favours!
Panchitta Marra

Re: Silverwood's Strip Tod...

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Martin Taylor posted:
turf posted:

That was the best strip i have seen. It's traditional not like the pink one i saw a few weeks ago!
I thought Silverwood was very poor today. Warrington constantly held the man, and he was always going to be influenced by the crowd! He did Hull KR no favours, although based on that second half performance, they didn't do themselves any favours!
Maybe the ref's strips changed as it was the Challenge cup. The Superleague match ref's strips appear to match the 'Engage' emblem colours, who are the major sponsor of Superleague.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Martin Taylor posted:
Thought that Westwood should have been sent off of the elbow on Gallagher - Brian Fletcher got three matches in the CC last year for a much less serious challenge - let's see what Westwood gets for knocking someone out with an elbow!

Wire have more injury problems - looks like Parker broke his hand...
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
turf

Post by turf »

I am sorry but I have to disagree with Martin Taylor, I thought Silverwood was excellent AGAIN today.

He didn't se the elbow incident, but to be fair, when the touch judge flagged, he went over and dealt with the incident sufficiently and effectively.

He also could have given numerous penalties around the ruck of messing around and slow play the balls, but excellent refereeing, made sure that he didn't, and that is good to see from a referee these days.

He's been a good referee this year so far has Mr Silverwood, by a country mile the SL's best referee.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

turf posted:
I am sorry but I have to disagree with Martin Taylor, I thought Silverwood was excellent AGAIN today.

He didn't se the elbow incident, but to be fair, when the touch judge flagged, he went over and dealt with the incident sufficiently and effectively.

He also could have given numerous penalties around the ruck of messing around and slow play the balls, but excellent refereeing, made sure that he didn't, and that is good to see from a referee these days.

He's been a good referee this year so far has Mr Silverwood, by a country mile the SL's best referee.
I thought Silverwood was very good on that game, I don't know how many forward passes he pulled up (with the help of James Child; tall, thin, dark haired TJ).

The SL referee shirts are white, pastel blue and purple. The Challenge Cup, National Leagues and Summer Conference shirts are yellow, black and red. We all got yellow ones in the post this week :D
CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

Silverwood stripped? :o
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

:exc: :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc: :exc:
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

robjoenz posted:
turf posted:

I thought Silverwood was very good on that game, I don't know how many forward passes he pulled up (with the help of James Child; tall, thin, dark haired TJ).

The SL referee shirts are white, pastel blue and purple. The Challenge Cup, National Leagues and Summer Conference shirts are yellow, black and red. We all got yellow ones in the post this week :D
rob you want shhoting and hanging for this pic ,poor lindsey how could you do it to her :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME