crowds

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
faz13

crowds

Post by faz13 »

sorry if this has been mentioned but does anyone else feel disapointed at the crowds for the cup games so far, thought theyd have been a better crowd for the game at wire
mike binder

Re: crowds

Post by mike binder »

yes never seen so many empty seats ,was a little embarassing when we are telling ever 1 our gatse are up ,then when we get on normall TV theres no 1 there ,was more in the pub where i was watching it ,in fact there was more watching shevi open age :)
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
faz13

Post by faz13 »

mike binder posted:
yes never seen so many empty seats ,was a little embarassing when we are telling ever 1 our gatse are up ,then when we get on normall TV theres no 1 there ,was more in the pub where i was watching it ,in fact there was more watching shevi open age :)
well no surprise you were in the pub, but its a bit pathetic when you get 1,300 i think it was at the salford game for a sl team no matter who they were playing and before you ask no im not watching steps
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

think we will be the top attendance ogf the weekend again???/ you going 2morrow Faz :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

and our song is the top of the charts how good r we

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
faz13

Post by faz13 »

went 2 wigan 2day 4 the next sale fot get my tickets wen i get up there but the ticket office was shut didnt no what time it opened so went home will be going if i can pay at gate and yes i no its more expensive but you can give me the difference
faz13

Post by faz13 »

if i run out of petrol il walk 500 miles for my wigan warriors
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

So far:

Pia v Quins 1,500
Wire v HKR 4,523
Cats v Fev 1,545
Bulls v Cas 6,748
Saints v Batley 4,335
Salford v Gateshead 1,283
Leeds v Workington 3,576
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

faz13 posted:
went 2 wigan 2day 4 the next sale fot get my tickets wen i get up there but the ticket office was shut didnt no what time it opened so went home will be going if i can pay at gate and yes i no its more expensive but you can give me the difference
East Stand is all ticket, but you may be able to get tickets from Widnes on the day for that stand. If not, as far as I am aware, the remaining stands are not ticket only
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
faz13

Post by faz13 »

FROM A TO B posted:
faz13 posted:
East Stand is all ticket, but you may be able to get tickets from Widnes on the day for that stand. If not, as far as I am aware, the remaining stands are not ticket only
thanx